Available from CST of America
Savant’s powerful high frequency ray-tracing engine simulates installed performance of antennas located on electrically large platforms.
- Predict installed antenna patterns and antenna-to-antenna coupling in complex environments.
- Optimized for electrically large, high-fidelity platforms.
- Intuitive and powerful user interface with 3D visualization for problem setup and results display.
- Multiple installed antennas defined by 3D free-space patterns or current distribution.
- General multi-layer materials for coatings, radomes and walls.
- Antenna siting for optimal performance and minimum cosite EMI, radome analysis.
- Complimentary capability to full-wave solver.
- Import 3D CAD models to define the platform/environment for Savant simulations.
- Define and place antennas interactively using 3-D free space radiation patterns or equivalent current sources.
- Single and swept frequency modes.
- Savant’s multi-core parallelized engine accounts for all important effects:
- Blockage, Diffraction, Multi-bounce
- Creeping waves
- Savant computes:
- Installed radiation patterns
- Coupling between Tx/Rx antenna pairs
- Spatial E & H field distribution
- Incident, scattered and total fields
- Specialized ray tools allow visualization of multi-bounce physics to gain a better understanding of the important interactions occurring.
- OS: Windows/Linux/Mac
Savant is a product of Delcross Technologies. It can be purchased through CST distribution channels.