Available from CST of America
EMIT’s unique multi-fidelity approach to predicting cosite interference provides rapid identification and “root-cause” analysis of EMI issues in complex RF environments.
- Predict in-band and out-of-band interference effects for all Tx/Rx pairs in the scene
- Multi-fidelity modeling approach works with different types of system data allowing predictions using whatever data is available to you
- Wide-band Tx and Rx radio models using built-in parametric models or measured data
- Multi-port antenna-to-antenna coupling from 3-D patterns or S-parameters
- Transmitters and Receivers are modeled using EMIT’s built-in parametric radio models or with actual measured data when available
- Multi-channel radio models capture in-band performance as well as out-of-band spurious and harmonic effects
- Models can be easily refined as more information becomes available. No need to wait for complete detailed information before beginning EMI analysis
- EMIT’s analysis engine accounts for all components in the Tx-to-Rx path to compute EMI Margin:
- Broadband Tx & Rx characteristics
- Outboard components such as filters, amplifiers and cables
- Broadband antenna coupling using S-Parameters or 3-D patterns
- Import geometric models in native CAD formats as well as direct import from EM simulation tools like Savant.
EMIT is a product of Delcross Technologies. It can be purchased through CST distribution channels.