Epoxy System for Food Applications - EP42HT-2FG
Available from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP42HT-2FG is a room temperature setting, two component epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating specially formulated for food applications. It has been independently tested and certified by one of the nation’s leading laboratories to meet the most stringent requirements of FDA CFR 175.300. It was additionally assessed and found to meet the toxicological requirements of the NSF/ANSI 51(2009) Standard for Food Equipment Materials as defined in section 4.1.
Product advantages include:
- Passes the demanding requirements of FDA CFR 175.300.
- Meets the toxicology standards of NSF/ANSI 51.4.1 (2009 Standard for Food Equipment).
- Excellent resistance to fats, oils, acids, alkalis and many solvents.
- Resists high temperature heat, boiling water, radiation, chemicals, steam and frozen storage conditions.
- Contains no solvents or diluents.
- Low viscosity & superb flowability. Highly suitable for coating, potting and sealing.
- Full documentation of test results available upon request.